SPPI’s latest industrial park, LISP IV,is designed as a true live-work community and includes a 200-hectare industrial area, a 10-hectare vibrant retail & institutional destination and a 40-hectare residential neighborhood located at the heart of Malvar, Batangas.
Lying in the grassy plains of Malvar, Batangas, LISP IV is the latest industrial estate project by Science Park of the Philippines, Inc. (SPPI). The 200-hectare area has numerous advantages, including the ability to withstand the worst recorded flooding in the area in a hundred years, and is ready for development by light manufacturing locators.
The light industrial park is part of a mixed-use 250-hectare property development called Malvar Cybergreen. Designed as a true live-work community, the industrial park will be complemented by a 50-hectare commercial, institutional and residential area. About 35% of its original landscape will be maintained to preserve an environmental element that increases the quality of the park.
The industrial park has ready access to amenities and the necessary infrastructure in place for manufacturing operations.
- LISP IV,is strategically located alongside the Southern Tagalog Arterial Road, providing convenient access from Metro Manila’s Commercial Business District. It is also just 35 kilometers away from Batangas International Seaport.
- Seaport - Batangas International Port – 35 kms
- Airport - Ninoy Aquino International Airport – 59 kms
- Commercial/Business District
- » Makati City – 65 kms
- » Alabang, Muntinlupa City – 44 kms.
- Reliable electric power supply
- Steady water supply
- In-house security and fire-fighting capabilities
- Transportation systems
- Banking and healthcare facilities
- Freight forwarding
- By building around the natural features, the development seeks to create a people and business-friendly environmental haven
- Using a combination of the locale’s topographical features and carefully engineered water retention and detention systems, the park is ready to handle the worst recorded flooding in the area in a hundred years.